Almost everything is challenging when you are doping it for the first time. It isn’t very difficult when you practice but for those who have never done this before will have a hard time. The first step is always difficult, but once you grasp it, you will be the expert at it, and you need no body support. Today we will show you how you can clean the foam mattress with the easiest process in the industry. You can refer to this roundup of best memory foam mattresses of the year 2017 here.
How Do I Clean A Memory Foam Mattress ?
- Now you need to get rid of the dust and other particles which are stuck to the foam. You can use the hand vacuum, or a regular size can do the trick
- Water is needed from here on, so make sure to use space where water is available 24 hours.
- You can use your bathtub, in this case, take out the Pillows, Toppers and the Mattress to the tub. Keep the mattress separate from the Pillows and other smaller stuff. Clean the Mattress separately.
- Now it’s time to add the high-quality detergent. Add the soap in the water and shake it properly until the power is mixed up. Take a look at this article, which will explain why choosing the right down comforter makes more sense.
- If you get some support, that would be great because the cleaning process would take two people.
- Now it’s time to clean the mattress by dipping into the water solution, make sure that two sides are absorbed the water.
- Then you can leave the solution along with the mattress for at least thirty minutes.
- Once thirty minutes passes, you can rinse the foam and then clean it properly.
- Now make sure to take the task gently.
- Now it’s time to take the water out by squeezing it out. You can apply a little pressure and do not twist or apply further pressure.
- It’s time to get rid of the water used in cleaning.
- Once done, now add more detergent or Vinegar would do the trick.
- Then again you can apply the detergent or the vinegar on the both sides
- If you have enough energy left in you then rinse it all over again.
- After properly rinsing it you can simply leave it for at least ten minutes.
- Set the timer to ten minutes then you can remove the excess detergent water or vinegar.
- It’s time to dry it off with the use of tools.
- In this case, if you are planning to use Hair Dryer then make sure to set it to the lowest setting.
- Ensure that you are drying it from a distance or else you will only damage it.
- You can even use the electric fans, which are small in size and you can carry them in your hands.
- Make sure to dry them completely, it might look and seem dry from outside but from within it isn’t.
It is highly advised that you dry the foam for at least half an hour or so because you might end up having a dirty odor come out of it. What are necessary steps you take to clean the foam? Let us know in the section.…